- Flexible hours to meet your schedule
- Multiple Opportunities available
- No special skills required
- Family environment
- Rewarding experiences
- Training provided in most positions
Payson Area Habitat for Humanity is launching new community projects to help our families and veterans in need. Volunteers are the heart PAHH and are looking forward to adding new volunteers as well as welcoming back former Volunteers to the PAHH family.
- Secretary to assist the Acting Executive Director, ReStore Manager and other critical personnel
- Receptionist to answer phones, take messages, direct callers to the appropriate department, assist families with questions and applications
- Office Assistant to help with mailings and other critical communication.
- File Clerk – Update and maintain files.
- Data Entry Clerk – Assist in updating multiple data bases. Assist in scanning documents into appropriate files. Computer skills preferred.
- Event volunteers-Assist at fundraising events
- Office cleaner
A Brush With Kindness
- Individuals to assist with the various projects
- and many more.
For more information contact Cindy at (928) 474-0330. Applications can be picked up at the ReStore Monday-Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming you into the PAHH family!